San Mateo, CA
Jun 2010 – Present
▫️ Doremus (September 2016 – current)
▫️ Confluent (January 2016 – March 2017)
▫️ Grey (May 2015 – August 2015)
▫️ Data Artisans
▫️ Vantage Media
▫️ Muse Brands
▫️ Sencha (May 2013 – June 2014)
▫️ Pereira & O'Dell
▫️ Interbrand (November 2011 – February 2013)
▫️ Williams-Sonoma / PBTeens
▫️ Kensington Computer Group
▫️ Landor Associates (July 2010 – February 2011)
Clients include: Adobe, Beach Park, Corning, Data Artisans, Dignity Health, UC Irvine Health, Coors, Disney, Intel, Kensington, Peet's, Pottery Barn Kids, PPG, Mattel, Sencha, TiVo, Samsung KNOX, The Cheesecake Factory, HealthPlans.com, Norton, SunEdison, Graffigna, Hyatt Regency
Doremus | Freelance Art Director / Digital Designer
Sep 2016 – Present
I work primarily on Intel as an Art Director / Digital Designer. Work ranges from presentations, infographics, to social media (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter), and digital marketing assets (email, banner ads, etc). Other clients include Corning Gorilla Glass, Owens Corning, and PPG.
Jan 2016 – Mar 2017
Design for both print and digital (marketing collateral, trade-show booths, presentations, banner ads, email, landing pages, and social). Designed all signage and presentations for Kafka Summit 2016. Helped develop brand guidelines for both internal and external usage.
May 2013 – Jun 2014
I was brought on to create conference materials for SenchaCon 2013, which included allsignage (column wraps, feather banners, etc.) and their Keynote presentation. Following theconference, I stayed on to work on various marketing materials for their website and blog,including "The State of HTML5 Development in the Enterprise" report.
Oct 2011 – Feb 2013
• Conceptualization and design development for the rebranding of Dignity Health and UC Irvine Health systems.
• Executed a consistent visual style across a variety of media ensuring brand consistency across all materials.
• Worked closely with creative directors and strategists to create presentations that aligned with strategic goals. Clients included Disney, HP, Adobe, and Intel.
Landor | Graphic Design Intern + Freelance
Jul 2010 – Feb 2011
• Developed and refined primary and secondary packaging for MillerCoors
• Worked on brand identity, icons, collateral, and presentation materials to support brand strategy. Clients included AMD, Chevron, DelMonte, Diamond Foods, Disney, FedEx, Janus, and Sears
• Ensured integrity of design in final deliverables
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
BFA, Graphic Design
2005 – 2010
Graphic Communication Minor
3.8, Magna Cum Laude
References available upon request.